Six Bedroom Beach House New to the Market in Seagrove BeachSeptember 10, 2019
The Beach Group is proud to announce this three-story beach house featuring panoramic Gulf views from the fourth floor rooftop deck has just been listed on Gardenia Street in Seagrove.
Boasting a private heated pool, this coveted location in Historic Old Seagrove can be found just a few steps from the beach access.
Offering two living areas, a game room, covered porches and a fenced in backyard, this home is located within walking distance or a short bike ride from Seaside.
Featuring an open concept great room the was made to entertain and a spacious bunk room, this home was created with families in mind.
This home offers no HOA fees or restrictions and would be a great investment for someone seeking a large family home or rental property.
Contact The Beach Group today for more information or to schedule a showing of this Seagrove home.
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†830869
- Full Baths:¬†6
- Half Baths:¬†0
- Square Footage:¬†4166
- Year Built:¬†1974
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision:¬†SEAGROVE 3RD ADDN
- Address:¬†31 Gardenia Street
- City:¬†Santa Rosa Beach
- Waterview: Gulf
- Exterior Features: Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Fenced Back Yard,Pool – Heated,Porch Screened,Shower
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – 2 or More,AC – Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Heat Cntrl Electric
- Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Fenced Back Yard,Pool – Heated,Porch Screened,Shower
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Gulf View Home for Sale, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach, Seagrove. Bookmark the permalink.