Significant Price Reduction on Lakefront Beach House in WaterColorNovember 13, 2019
The Beach Group is pleased to announce a new, reduced price on this five bedroom WaterColor home that is available on Red Cedar Way.
This four-story light and bright beach house offers an open concept floor plan that is great for entertaining guests.
The airy living room is an entertainer’s dream offering large windows with transoms, a gas fireplace and two doors that lead out on to an open back deck and pergola.
Boasting pristine lake views, a private, heated splash pool, a screened-in back porch and a large backyard with a paver patio and gas fire pit, this WaterColor home backs up to preservation land and Western Lake and offers stunning views of each and every sunset.
The warm walnut floors transport you to the heart of this 4,433 square foot home, where the expansive coastal kitchen features a large center island, elegant designer cabinetry, an expedient pantry and breakfast bar seating for four.
The second level boasts a secondary living room that leads to a spacious covered porch with an outdoor living area and a swing bed offering spectacular marsh views.
The fourth-story tower offers a sun room with stunning 360 degree views of WaterColor’s Camp District.
For more information on this WaterColor lake house or to schedule a showing, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†830137
- Full Baths:¬†4
- Half Baths:¬†2
- Square Footage:¬†4433
- Year Built:¬†2015
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Address:¬†164 Red Cedar Way
- City:¬†Santa Rosa Beach
- Waterview: Coastal Dune Lakes
- Exterior Features: Pool – Heated,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower,Workshop
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Oven Double,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer
- AC – 2 or More
- Carport Attached
- Pool – Heated,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower,Workshop
- BBQ Pit/Grill,Beach,Deed Access,Dock,Exercise Room,Fishing,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Playground,Pool,Tennis,TV Cable,Waterfront
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach, WaterColor. Bookmark the permalink.