Reduced Price on Three-story Beach House backing 30A in Seacrest BeachSeptember 3, 2019
The Beach Group is pleased to announce a new, exciting price on this three bedroom beach house with a prime corner lot location on Trigger Trail.
This completely remodeled home offers a bonus bunk space and a third floor loft area that is currently being utilized as a fourth bedroom with a wet bar and half bath.
With double doors opening out to a spacious deck with glimpses of the Gulf, this level offers a retreat with cozy outdoor furniture and a Gulf breeze.
This home features an open concept great room with breakfast bar seating, a fully updated kitchen, large living and spacious dining.
Boasting four covered porches off of the first two levels, this home features a private courtyard and outdoor shower, perfect for after a long day at the beach.
For more information on this Seacrest Beach home or to schedule your showing, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLSÂ® #: 818600
- Price: $795,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Square Footage: 2372
- Year Built: 2005
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: Seacrest Beach PH 5
- Address: 17 Trigger Trail
- City: Panama City Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterview: Gulf
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Columns,Deck Covered,Porch
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Security System,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – 2 or More,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat Cntrl Electric,Insulated Doors,Water Heater – Two +
- Balcony,Columns,Deck Covered,Porch
- Beach,Deed Access,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Playground,Pool,TV Cable
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach, Seacrest Beach. Bookmark the permalink.