Reduced Price in Old Florida VillageFebruary 16, 2019
The Beach Group is pleased to announce an exciting new price on this 4 bedroom beach house tucked away north of Scenic Highway 30-A in Santa Rosa Beach.
This three-story home offers an open concept floor plan that is great for entertaining.
Boasting beautiful finishes including upgraded light fixtures, granite counter tops, plantation shutters with tile and Brazilian Cherry flooring throughout.
This beach house features a private balcony off of the master bedroom, a third floor tower, and a golf cart garage.
Old Florida Village offers its residents access to two community pools that are just a few steps away from this property! Enjoy low HOA fees and a short trip to the sugar white sand beaches of 30-A! With over $50,000 in upgrades, this home is a must see!
For more information on homes available in Santa Rosa Beach or along Scenic 30-A, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†807921
- Full Baths:¬†3
- Half Baths:¬†0
- Square Footage:¬†1789
- Year Built:¬†2005
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision:¬†OLD FLORIDA VILLAGE
- Address:¬†237 Hidden Lake Way
- City:¬†Santa Rosa Beach
- Waterview: Lake
- Exterior Features: Porch,Shower
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Smooth Stovetop Rnge,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- Ceiling Fans,Heat Pump A/A Two +,Water Heater – Elect,Water Heater – Two +
- Pets Allowed,Pool
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach. Bookmark the permalink.