Reduced Price in Old Florida VillageMarch 27, 2019
The Beach Group is pleased to announce a new, exciting price on this four bedroom beach cottage that is for sale just North of Highway 30A in Santa Rosa Beach!
This two-story beach cottage boasts $50,000 in upgrades, a third floor tower and a coveted golf cart garage.
Featuring plantation shutters throughout, this home offers over sized tile flooring on the main level with beautiful Brazilian Cherry flooring on the second and third floors.
Located just steps from one of the two community pools, this home features an open concept floor plan that is great for entertaining guests.
Old Florida Village offers low HOA fees and a prime location near three beach accesses within 1/4 mile.
To schedule a showing or for more information on this Old Florida Village home, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†807921
- Full Baths:¬†3
- Half Baths:¬†0
- Square Footage:¬†1789
- Year Built:¬†2005
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision:¬†OLD FLORIDA VILLAGE
- Address:¬†237 Hidden Lake Way
- City:¬†Santa Rosa Beach
- Waterview: Lake
- Exterior Features: Porch,Shower
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Smooth Stovetop Rnge,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- Ceiling Fans,Heat Pump A/A Two +,Water Heater – Elect,Water Heater – Two +
- Pets Allowed,Pool
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach. Bookmark the permalink.