3110 Merion Drive (BURNT PINE)
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 4255
- Price $1,657,000
- MLS® #: 830592
- Price: $1,657,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 4255
- Year Built: 2012
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: BURNT PINE
- Address: 3110 Merion Drive
- City: Miramar Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterview: Lake
- Exterior Features: Deck Enclosed,Fenced Lot-Part,Fireplace,Hot Tub,Patio Covered,Patio Enclosed,Pool - Enclosed,Pool - Heated,Pool - In-Ground,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System,Summer Kitchen
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Double,Oven Self Cleaning,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Security System,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- AC - Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Storm Doors,Storm Windows,Water Heater - Elect
- Garage,Garage Attached,Golf Cart Covered,Golf Cart Enclosed,Other
- Deck Enclosed,Fenced Lot-Part,Fireplace,Hot Tub,Patio Covered,Patio Enclosed,Pool - Enclosed,Pool - Heated,Pool - In-Ground,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System,Summer Kitchen
- BBQ Pit/Grill,Beach,Dock,Exercise Room,Fishing,Gated Community,Golf,Marina,No Short Term Rental,Pavillion/Gazebo,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Playground,Pool,Tennis,TV Cable,Waterfront,Whirlpool
Property DescriptionFew homes in the prestigious Burnt Pine community can come close to matching the jaw dropping views this property offers. Enter the front door and your eyes are captured by the sight of not one but two green fairway venues, a large lake with an illuminated fountain and then the Burnt Pine Club House in the distance. All that from the front door overlooking your own salt water pool and outdoor living area comfortably tucked into a wooded lot with lots of privacy. This beautiful and well maintained 5 bedroom, 5 bath custom home is a perfect balance of elegance and comfort. Built for entertaining, the living room opens onto a grand outdoor area with a saltwater pool, outdoor kitchen, fireplace, built-in TV cabinet, and ample seating and dining space. The designer kitchen with granite counter tops, custom cabinetry and bar seating as well as a breakfast room is ideal for informal dining and family gatherings. For more formal gatherings , an elegant dining room will impress your guests. The spacious split floor plan separates three first floor guest rooms from the luxurious master bedroom which includes a spa like master bathroom with dual sinks, soaking tub and stone shower. A second level above the garage has an additional guest room and ensuite bath. This residence also boasts high ceilings, artisan details, refined finishes, a three-car garage, mature landscaping, and spectacular lake and golf course views. Enjoy the coastal living at its finest in the Sandestin Resort - a 2,400-acre resort with beautiful white sand beaches, four championship golf courses, a world class tennis complex, a 113 slip marina, and the pedestrian Village of Baytowne Wharf and Grand Boulevard with a full range of shopping, amenities, and dining.
Contact the Beach Group at 850-231-9007 for more information on this property or other Miramar Beach real estate.
2563 S Scenic Highway 395
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Local Phone: 850-231-9007
Contact Us About This Property
Join Our Buyers Hotlist!
Visit our search page to find more Miramar Beach properties for sale or Walton County MLS listings
Listing data provided by Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®.
Listed by: Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.