120 Loon Lake Drive (BEACH HIGHLAND)
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 2762
- Price $1,975,000
- MLS® #: 829042
- Price: $1,975,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 2762
- Year Built: 1990
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: BEACH HIGHLAND
- Address: 120 Loon Lake Drive
- City: Santa Rosa Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterview: Coastal Dune Lakes,Gulf
- Exterior Features: Deck Open,Fenced Back Yard,Hot Tub,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Pool - Gunite Concrt,Pool - Heated,Renovated,Sprinkler System
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Machine,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Range Hood,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer
- AC - 2 or More,AC - Central Elect,AC - High Efficiency,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat - Two or More,Heat Cntrl Electric,Heat Pump Air To Air,Insulated Doors,Storm Doors,Storm Windows,Tinted Windows,Water Heater - Gas
- Deck Open,Fenced Back Yard,Hot Tub,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Pool - Gunite Concrt,Pool - Heated,Renovated,Sprinkler System
Property DescriptionA MOST SPECTACULAR VIEW. This house sits on one of the highest points along Scenic Hwy 30A providing mesmerizing panoramic views over Topsail State Park, Lake Stallworth, and the Gulf of Mexico. A view so rare that it was granted a deeded view easement. No expense was spared on this 2017 total renovation. Brazilian hardwood decking with custom powder coated aluminum railing surround the upper level of the home. A coral paver lanai creates a magnificent setting for a heated salt water pool, hot tub, and grill area. The inside of the home boast a large open floor plan. The kitchen is well appointed with Thermador appliances and soapstone countertops. Bathrooms have Carrera marble floors and custom built floating vanities fitted with soapstone countertops and nickel plumbing fixtures. The heated and cooled 3 car garage has commercial translucent garage doors that provide a glowing nighttime effect. The original home was taken down to the studs and every aspect has been replaced including the roof, siding, deck, pool, lanai, electric, plumbing, floors, and ceilings. The driveway is lined with beautiful live oak trees reminiscent of old Florida. This house sits away from the road providing ultimate privacy for the homeowner. VIEW EASEMENT: The previous owner provided the current owner with a deeded view easement insuring that no structure can be built obstructing the existing view of Lake Stalworth or the gulf.
Contact the Beach Group at 850-231-9007 for more information on this property or other Santa Rosa Beach real estate.
2563 S Scenic Highway 395
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Local Phone: 850-231-9007
Contact Us About This Property
Join Our Buyers Hotlist!
Visit our search page to find more Santa Rosa Beach properties for sale or Walton County MLS listings
Listing data provided by Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®.
Listed by: Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.