99 Compass Point Way (WATERSOUND BEACH)
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Square Footage 1387
- Price $899,000
- MLS® #: 829021
- Price: $899,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 1387
- Year Built: 2005
- Property Type: Condominium
- Subdivision: WATERSOUND BEACH
- Address: 99 Compass Point Way
- City: Watersound
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterfront: Gulf
- Waterview: Gulf
- Exterior Features: Deck Covered,Porch,Porch Open
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Machine,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Security System,Smoke Detector,Washer
- AC - Central Elect,Ceiling Fans
- Deck Covered,Porch,Porch Open
- BBQ Pit/Grill,Beach,Dumpster,Elevators,Gated Community,Pavillion/Gazebo,Picnic Area,Pool,Separate Storage,Waterfront
Property DescriptionFully furnished residence with sunset views of the Gulf of Mexico. Conveniently located just steps from the beach and both the Dunesider and Compass Point pools. This two bedroom and two bath residence has been designed with multiple architectural details and upgrades. The interior was recently painted and other features include hardwood flooring and private balcony. Owners have a deeded parking space under the building plus storage area. Watersound Beach is a gated community with a mile of gulf front, 90 acres of white sand dunes, multiple pools, parks and miles of boardwalks that lead to the beach. Don't miss this special offering!
Contact the Beach Group at 850-231-9007 for more information on this property or other Watersound real estate.
2563 S Scenic Highway 395
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Local Phone: 850-231-9007
Contact Us About This Property
Join Our Buyers Hotlist!
Visit our search page to find more Watersound properties for sale or Walton County MLS listings
Listing data provided by Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®.
Listed by: Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.