433 Royal Fern Way (WATERCOLOR)
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Square Footage 3739
- Price $2,259,000
- MLS® #: 821819
- Price: $2,259,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 3739
- Year Built: 2019
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: WATERCOLOR
- Address: 433 Royal Fern Way
- City: Santa Rosa Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Columns,Deck Open,Fenced Back Yard,Pool - Heated,Pool - In-Ground,Porch,Shower,Sprinkler System,Summer Kitchen
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Ice Machine,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Security System,Smoke Detector,Wine Refrigerator
- AC - 2 or More,Ceiling Fans,Heat - Two or More,Ridge Vent,Roof Vent,Storm Windows
- Garage Detached
- Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Columns,Deck Open,Fenced Back Yard,Pool - Heated,Pool - In-Ground,Porch,Shower,Sprinkler System,Summer Kitchen
- Community Room,Dock,Exercise Room,Marina,Picnic Area,Pool,Tennis
Property DescriptionWe have the pleasure of presenting this BOSWELL built NEW, Soon to be under Construction coastal home in the serene Cedar woods neighborhood of the Watercolor Resort. This 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom luxury home features the option of a Master bedroom upstairs or downstairs., swimming pool with a paver deck, single car garage and parking spaces for 5 vehicles. A fully equipped kitchen and an outdoor kitchen complete with grill, sink refrigerator and fireplace. Well appointed covered porches on the first and second floors along with a large great room for entertaining guests. Upstairs you will have 4 bedroom and bathrooms with an option for a Master and a spacious sitting room. The home has a beautiful nature preserve located directly behind the home for a private and peaceful stay. This property is convenient to all the outstanding amenities found in the WaterColor community and is well suited as a primary residence or investment property. Located on 499 acres in the renowned South Walton beaches, WaterColor was created with families in mind and offers the charm of small town life. Exceptional community amenities include six beautiful swimming pools, a Gulf front beach club, nature trails, a Boathouse offering kayaking, canoeing and paddle boarding, a fitness center and an outstanding tennis facility. Camp WaterColor was built for kids with new water slide and lazy river, parks and plenty of green spaces. Buyer to verify all data, details and information important to them.
Contact the Beach Group at 850-231-9007 for more information on this property or other Santa Rosa Beach real estate.
2563 S Scenic Highway 395
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Local Phone: 850-231-9007
Contact Us About This Property
Join Our Buyers Hotlist!
Visit our search page to find more Santa Rosa Beach properties for sale or Walton County MLS listings
Listing data provided by Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®.
Listed by: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Emerald Coast
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.