5000 Sandestin Boulevard (LUAU I)
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Square Footage 708
- Price $229,900
- MLS® #: 778941
- Price: $229,900
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 708
- Year Built: 2006
- Property Type: Condominium
- Subdivision: LUAU I
- Address: 5000 Sandestin Boulevard
- City: Miramar Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterview: Gulf
- Exterior Features: Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Pool - In-Ground
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC - Central Elect,Heat Cntrl Electric,Water Heater - Elect
- Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Pool - In-Ground
- BBQ Pit/Grill,Beach,Boat Launch,Community Room,Deed Access,Dock,Elevators,Exercise Room,Fishing,Gated Community,Golf,Pets Allowed,Pool,Tennis,TV Cable,Waterfront
Property DescriptionThis Southwest-facing 1BR offers the area's spectacular SUNSETS every day! Features include a large balcony, fully furnished, and has an active established rental program. LUAU features gated, covered parking, a roof top deck with beautiful views. Condo has a large heated pool, outdoor kitchen area, and swimming pools. Exercise in the fitness center on site, enjoy plenty of golf courses to choose from, shopping and unforgettable beaches. This is a Great income property or cozy getaway on the Emerald coast.
Contact the Beach Group at 850-231-9007 for more information on this property or other Miramar Beach real estate.
2563 S Scenic Highway 395
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Local Phone: 850-231-9007
Contact Us About This Property
Join Our Buyers Hotlist!
Visit our search page to find more Miramar Beach properties for sale or Walton County MLS listings
Listing data provided by Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®.
Listed by: LAH Real Estate at the Beach
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.