New to the Market in Palmetto TraceFebruary 13, 2019
The Beach Group is pleased to announce this 3 bedroom home has just been listed in Panama City Beach.
Offering an open concept floor plan with soaring vaulted ceilings and wood floors that make it great for entertaining.
Featuring a spacious screened in back porch and a beautifully landscaped back yard, this single story home is equipped with an office that can be converted to a fourth bedroom.
Palmetto Trace is conveniently located off of Highway 98, approximately 1 mile east of Highway 79. Offering its residents access to two community pools and boasting easy access to Pier Park, a shopping, dining, and entertainment center, this community is located just a 1/2 mile from the sugar white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast.
Call The Beach Group today for more information or to schedule a showing of this Panama City Beach property.
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†815735
- Full Baths:¬†2
- Half Baths:¬†0
- Square Footage:¬†1990
- Year Built:¬†2006
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision:¬†Palmetto Trace
- Address:¬†232 Middleburg Drive
- City:¬†Panama City Beach
- Exterior Features: Lawn Pump,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric
- AC – Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat Cntrl Electric,Heat Pump Wtr to Air,Water Heater – Elect
- Lawn Pump,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System
This entry was posted in Communities, Homes for Sale, News. Bookmark the permalink.