New to Market in WaterSound Beach!January 24, 2018
The Beach Group is pleased to announce this 5 bedroom beach house is new to the market in WaterSound Beach.
Distinguished by its wood cladding and blue Board and Batten shutters, this classic yet informal beach retreat offers 4,257 square feet of living space in the heart of the private community.
The spacious 4 bedroom main house with a bonus bunk room offers reverse floor plan and an appointed carriage house.
With high ceilings, wood floors and natural light abound, this home features ornate wainscoting and simple shiplap paneling to create the cozy beach cottage escape for your family to slip away to.
Perched high above the treetops, the home’s expansive crow’s nest features panoramic views of WaterSound and the emerald green hues of the Gulf of Mexico.
Southern coastal charm abounds in the community of Watersound Beach, a gated community located south of Scenic Highway 30-A and nestled between Seagrove and Alys Beach. The community offers¬†four uniquely designed swimming pools and gathering areas, as well as, multiple paths, boardwalks and bridges that take you on the scenic route to the sugar white sand beaches of 30-A and through one of South Walton’s sixteen beach neighborhoods.
For more information on this WaterSound Beach condo or to schedule a showing, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†790197
- Full Baths:¬†5
- Half Baths:¬†1
- Square Footage:¬†4257
- Year Built:¬†2010
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision:¬†WATERSOUND BEACH
- Address:¬†22 Keel Court
- Exterior Features:¬†Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Guest Quarters,Porch Open,Porch Screened
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Machine,Microwave,Oven Double,Refrigerator,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- AC – 2 or More,Ceiling Fans,Heat Cntrl Electric
- Garage Attached,Golf Cart Open
- Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Guest Quarters,Porch Open,Porch Screened
- Beach,Deed Access,Dock,Exercise Room,Fishing,Gated Community,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Pool,TV Cable,Waterfront
This entry was posted in WaterSound. Bookmark the permalink.