Just Listed in Seacrest BeachMarch 29, 2019
The Beach Group is proud to announce this three story beach house is new to the market on Trigger Trail at the front of the Seacrest Beach community.
Boasting a prime corner lot location fronting Scenic Highway 30A, this completely remodeled three bedroom home offers a large gated courtyard and an open concept great room that are perfect for entertaining.
Offering a reverse floor plan, this 2,313 square foot beach house is located just across from the Seacrest Beach deeded beach access and features a coveted main floor master bedroom ensuite and a bonus bunk area made for hosting guests.
Featuring breakfast bar seating, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a tile backsplash, the kitchen has been fully updated.
The third floor is currently being utilized as a fourth bedroom with two beds, a wet bar and a half bath.
Double doors transport you out to a spacious deck equipped with cozy outdoor furniture and views of the Gulf.
To schedule a showing or for more information on this Seacrest Beach property, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†818600
- Full Baths:¬†3
- Half Baths:¬†1
- Square Footage:¬†2372
- Year Built:¬†2005
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision:¬†Seacrest Beach PH 5
- Address:¬†17 Trigger Trail
- City:¬†Panama City Beach
- Waterview: Gulf
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Columns,Deck Covered,Porch
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Security System,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – 2 or More,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat Cntrl Electric,Insulated Doors,Water Heater – Two +
- Balcony,Columns,Deck Covered,Porch
- Beach,Deed Access,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Playground,Pool,TV Cable
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Gulf View Home for Sale, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach, Seacrest Beach. Bookmark the permalink.