Just Listed in Old Florida VillageFebruary 14, 2018
The Beach Group is pleased to announce this charming 2-story beach cottage nestled north of Scenic Highway 30-A in Old Florida Village.
The Blue Mountain floor plan offers coveted outdoor living with a private porch off each bedroom and an additional porch off of the living area that created the perfect space to relax with a good book or entertain guests.
This home has never been rented and offers a prime location at the community pool and a short walk to three beach accesses within 1/4 mile.
This home is complete with upgrades throughout and is a must see for the savvy investor or person looking for their own slice beach serenity.
Old Florida Village is a quiet cul-de-sac community with 2 pools and community green space. Low HOA fees include maintenance of the lush natural landscaping & irrigation throughout the community. The manicured lawns compliment the white picket fences that line the roadways of the community. The shops of Gulf Place are located a short distance away offering boutique shopping & dining. This is an excellent income producing investment or second home vacation property.
To schedule a showing of this Old Florida Village home or for more information on properties available along Scenic 30-A, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†791241
- Full Baths:¬†3
- Half Baths:¬†0
- Square Footage:¬†1572
- Year Built:¬†2005
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision:¬†OLD FLORIDA VILLAGE
- Address:¬†471 Hidden Lake Way
- City:¬†Santa Rosa Beach
- Exterior Features:¬†BBQ Pit/Grill,Porch,Shower
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Heat Pump A/A Two +,Insulated Floors,Water Heater – Elect,Water Heater – Two +
- BBQ Pit/Grill,Porch,Shower
- Pool,TV Cable
This entry was posted in Santa Rosa Beach. Bookmark the permalink.