Four-story Home New to the Market in the Private Community of WaterSound BeachSeptember 20, 2019
The Beach Group is proud to announce this 3,216 square foot beach house that has just been listed on Shingle Lane.
Overlooking Yacht Pond, this home features great outdoor space with a Jacuzzi pool and multiple covered and screened-in porches for enjoying the Florida outdoors.
Featuring five bedrooms and a tower with emerald views of the Gulf, this home can be found just down from a winding wooden footpath leading to the private beaches of this Gulf front community.
Featuring warm heart pine wood floors throughout, this home offers an open entertaining level with an oversized living room and fireplace, screened in porches, a spacious dining. large sitting room and a gourmet kitchen fit for a chef.
Offering a main floor master suite and a second living room. this home features a spacious carriage house placed over the large two car garage, making it great for entertaining guests.
For more information or to schedule a showing of this WaterSound Beach house, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†831749
- Price: $2,495,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Square Footage: 3216
- Year Built: 2009
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: WATERSOUND BEACH
- Address:¬†38 Shingle Lane
- City:¬†Santa Rosa Beach
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck Covered,Fenced Lot,Guest Quarters,Porch,Open Porch,Porch Screened,Shower
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – 2 or more, AC – High Efficiency,Heat Cntrl Electric
- Garage Attached,Guest
- Balcony,Fenced Back Yard,Porch
- Pets Allowed
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Gulf View Home for Sale, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach, WaterSound. Bookmark the permalink.