Four Bedroom Home Just Listed in Seacrest BeachJune 24, 2019
The Beach Group is proud to announce this 2,799 square foot home is new to the market on Seabreeze Circle.
Boasting soaring ceilings, crown molding, stone tile flooring, and a grand archway that greets you as you enter the home, this Seabreeze home is a must see.
The naturally lit, open-concept great room offers a gas fireplace, custom built-ins, arches throughout and double doors that open to the expansive screened-in back patio.
The two-car garage features epoxy floors, additional storage space and direct access to the backyard.
Above the garage is a great fourth bedroom or bonus room with beautiful wood floors and a gable roof line to fit your needs.
Found on over a half acre lot, the vast backyard extends beyond the fence and features a large pool that has been refinished and is ready to host your family pool parties year round.
Tucked away on Seabreeze Circle is this well-maintained home that can be found in the charming Seabreeze community, which offers deeded beach access, a short walk to Camp Creek Lake and is located a short bike ride from shopping, dining and activities of Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach. ¬†
For more information or to schedule your showing, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†825545
- Full Baths:¬†2
- Half Baths:¬†1
- Square Footage:¬†2799
- Year Built:¬†2000
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Address:¬†386 Seabreeze Circle
- Exterior Features: Fenced Back Yard,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Heat Cntrl Electric,Water Heater – Elect
- Garage Attached,Oversized
- Fenced Back Yard,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower
- Deed Access,Fishing,No Short Term Rental,Pavillion/Gazebo,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Waterfront
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach, Seacrest Beach. Bookmark the permalink.