$100,000 Price Reduction in WaterSound PeninsulaJanuary 11, 2019
The Beach Group is pleased to announce this 5 bedroom newly built beach house has an exciting new price South of Highway 30A!
This three story home offers 3,300 square feet including a bonus bunk room and an appointed carriage house.
Boasting a backyard retreat, this home features coveted outdoor living on each level and a pool and spa that separates the two car garage and carriage house from the main.
The homes fourth floor tower offers scenic views of WaterSound Beach and breathtaking Gulf and coastal dune lake views as far as the eye can see.
Offering direct access to the pool deck, the coveted main floor master retreat features a private bath and walk-in closet.
The primary master, located on the second level of the home, is finished in shiplap with a private covered balcony and spa-like ensuite.
To schedule a showing or for more information on this WaterSound Beach house, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS¬ģ #:¬†801467
- Full Baths:¬†5
- Half Baths:¬†1
- Square Footage:¬†3300
- Year Built:¬†2018
- Property Type:¬†Detached Single Family
- Subdivision:¬†WATERSOUND BEACH
- Address:¬†242 Gulf Bridge Lane
- City:¬†Inlet Beach
- Waterview: Gulf,Lake
- Exterior Features: Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Fenced Back Yard,Fireplace,Guest Quarters,Hot Tub,Pool – Heated,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower,Sprinkler System,Summer Kitchen
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Dishwasher,Dryer,Fire Alarm/Sprinkler,Freezer,Ice Machine,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Stove/Oven Gas,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- AC – 2 or More,Ceiling Fans,Water Heater – Tnkls,Water Heater – Two +
- Garage Detached,Other
- Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Fenced Back Yard,Fireplace,Guest Quarters,Hot Tub,Pool – Heated,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower,Sprinkler System,Summer Kitchen
- Beach,Deed Access,Fishing,Gated Community,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Pool,TV Cable,Waterfront
This entry was posted in 30A, Communities, Gulf View Home for Sale, Homes for Sale, News, Santa Rosa Beach, WaterSound. Bookmark the permalink.